Hosted at the Cultural Arts Coalition and Studio Around the Corner
67 Main Street, Suite 101, Brewster, NY 10509
This is a 2 hour, 6 sessions class scheduled as follows:
March 11th (2–4 pm), March 25th (2–4 pm), April 8th (2–4 pm), April 15th (10 am–12 pm), April 22nd (10 am–12 pm), April 29th (2–4 pm) with a make-up date of May 6th (2–4 pm) in case of an emergency cancellation.
As an introductory class, I will offer an exploration of a variety of techniques:
1. drawing with pencils and notions of perspective
2. applying perspective with a live model and the use of charcoal
3. color theory and mixing the three primary colors
4. attempts at painting in watercolors
5. Begin a canvas in acrylics
6. finish canvas in acrylics
I will provide all supplies for the first class only, and will give a small list to students for the
Other Art classes and paint and sip classes will be coming soon. Sign up at the bottom in the "stay connected" section to get more information when the classes become available.
Watercolors do not use any white pigment but instead, use the white of the paper by transparency. Water-colorists are daring and bold! Enjoy the fluidity of the wet paint on paper.
Classes to be posted soon.
Paint and Sip classes
Local venues and dates for classes to be posted soon.